Bir çok formda bilgiler var fakat, Odoo 10 versiyonu için aşağıdaki bilgilere göre Office 365 ayarını yaparsanız, sistem sorunsuz çalışıyor. Umarım işinize yarar...
Here is how I solved the problem with Office 365:
1. Setup a mailbox email@example.com in Office 365
3. Add mail.bounce.alias as erp
4. Add mail.catchall.domain as domain.com
5. I also added the other users in Office 365 Send As privs to firstname.lastname@example.org
6. Enabled debug mode to see what's going on by doing the following:
logfile = /var/log/odoo/odoo-server.loglog_handler = odoo.models:DEBUGlog_level = debug
7. Setup Outbound email server in Odoo using account created in Step 1.
With these changes I was able to send outbound email using Office 365. I am going to revert Step 5 and see if it continues to work.
Please try to give a substantial answer. If you wanted to comment on the question or answer, just use the commenting tool. Please remember that you can always revise your answers - no need to answer the same question twice. Also, please don't forget to vote - it really helps to select the best questions and answers!
About This Community
|Soruldu: 23.10.2017 20:30|
|Görülme: 122 Times|
|Son güncelleme: 23.10.2017 20:30|