Welcome!

This community is for professionals and enthusiasts of our products and services. Share and discuss the best content and new marketing ideas, build your professional profile and become a better marketer together.

Odoo 10 için Office 365 smtp ayarları

Tarafından
Murat Atıf Sayar
on 23.10.2017 20:30 145 Görüntüleme

Bir çok formda bilgiler var fakat, Odoo 10 versiyonu için aşağıdaki bilgilere göre Office 365 ayarını yaparsanız, sistem sorunsuz çalışıyor. Umarım işinize yarar...

Here is how I solved the problem with Office 365:

1. Setup a mailbox erp@domain.com in Office 365

2. Setup a Security Group in Office 365 postmaster-odoo@domain.com --> Add users to this group and give erp@domain.com send as privs to the account. 

3. Add mail.bounce.alias as erp

4. Add mail.catchall.domain as domain.com

5. I also added the other users in Office 365 Send As privs to erp@domain.com

6. Enabled debug mode to see what's going on by doing the following:

logfile = /var/log/odoo/odoo-server.loglog_handler = odoo.models:DEBUGlog_level = debug

7. Setup Outbound email server in Odoo using account created in Step 1. 

With these changes I was able to send outbound email using Office 365. I am going to revert Step 5 and see if it continues to work. 

Your Answer

Please try to give a substantial answer. If you wanted to comment on the question or answer, just use the commenting tool. Please remember that you can always revise your answers - no need to answer the same question twice. Also, please don't forget to vote - it really helps to select the best questions and answers!

Haberdar Et

About This Community

This community is for professionals and enthusiasts of our products and services. Share and discuss the best content and new marketing ideas, build your professional profile and become a better marketer together. Yönergeleri okuyun

Soru araçları

1 takipçi(ler)

İstatistikler

Soruldu: 23.10.2017 20:30
Görülme: 145 Times
Son güncelleme: 23.10.2017 20:30